Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Espionage Questions

Ok, I just don't get this.

I know where to go to carry out "investiage city" and "steal technology" commands, but even after building the small wonder, Intelligence Agency, I go click on the "E" button for the espionage commands, and there are still only those original two mentioned above.

Where do I go to carry out "reveal enemy unit locations", "investiage enemy spaceship", and "plant spy?"

Thanks for any help on this.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

The city name, where the Intelligence Agency was built, bears a pentagramm. Doubleclick it, and you get the missed options.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ralph
      The city name, where the Intelligence Agency was built, bears a pentagramm. Doubleclick it, and you get the missed options.
      Really? Wow, I can't believe I overlooked that.

Why didn't the game manual specify that? Anyway, thanks for your help.

Comment

Furthermore, you can have information about ennemy units (number and type) or about the spaceship only after planting a spy.
        Nym
        "Der Krieg ist die bloße Fortsetzung der Politik mit anderen Mitteln." (Carl von Clausewitz, Vom Kriege)

Comment

How do you plant a spy? From the options that you get by following Sir Ralph's instructions?

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
            How do you plant a spy? From the options that you get by following Sir Ralph's instructions?
            Yes :
            - doubleclick the pentagon icon,
            - chose 'create spy',
            - chose the civ to attempt planting the spy in its capitol.

Be careful an attempt is not always successful and if it fails the AI can declare war!
            Nym
            "Der Krieg ist die bloße Fortsetzung der Politik mit anderen Mitteln." (Carl von Clausewitz, Vom Kriege)

Comment

thanks, Nym

Comment

Actually the AI will drop it's attitude towards you and if it goes bellow a certain level it will declare war on you.
                Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

In PtW there is a espionage screen that makes this process easier.
                  I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Working...
                  X