• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turn 5 to Flandrien.

Comment

turn 5 -> Pave
      veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

Er, can yousend that turn 5 to me again, I seem to deleted it (damn spam!)
        The Chuck Norris military unit was not used in the game Civilization 4, because a single Chuck Norris could defeat the entire combined nations of the world in one turn.
        - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

Done
          First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

AARGH! Not again! Theres that "winmail.dat"-thingie instead of the turn.
            The Chuck Norris military unit was not used in the game Civilization 4, because a single Chuck Norris could defeat the entire combined nations of the world in one turn.
            - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

I've found that happens if I use Outlook to forward the email I already sent.

Max: best to open a new email and drag the turn from the old email into the new one.

Comment

Pave, first scan the attachment with an antivirus to make sure it's clean and then change the extention to .csg and double click it.

Ricketyclik, Outlook or Outlook express? And wich edition? I have Outlook 2002 and have forwarded lot of turns and I had no report of a problem so far.

Comment

Outlook 2000. And it happens whenever I forward an old email with turn to Pave, not to most other people

Comment

Turn 83 to Riketyclick (Brazil)
                    The world is a messy place, and unfortunately the messier it gets, the more work we have to do."

Comment

Turn not received... please resend it Vandal-1

Edit: I did receive a turn from you for "Let There Be Rock", which should have been for checkMate, who is the Brazilians in that game.
                      Last edited by ricketyclik; May 17, 2003, 22:47.

Comment

Here is the right turn for the right game
                        apologies
                        The world is a messy place, and unfortunately the messier it gets, the more work we have to do."

Comment

4 to TheBirdMan of the Purrsians.

No problems Vandal-1, it is purrfectly understandable to have a few bird feathers, er I mean teething problems in the beginning You should cc the turns you send to me to Flandrien, whose email address is: kris.maesatpi.be (he being my partner in this game).

Comment

Turn 5 pls.....
                            First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Originally posted by ricketyclik

Outlook 2000. And it happens whenever I forward an old email with turn to Pave, not to most other people
                              Strange...

Comment

Vandal, if you received turn 4 as your last turn to play, please request turn 5. If you received turn 5, please play it and send me turn 5.

By the way, my emails to you are bouncing.

Comment

Working...
                                X