Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is simple people. Everyone play the same game and at different years results are compared. Important!!! keep a log of your game

Yaroslav
    Jay Bee

I suppose you don't need the Excell I am still making for this kind of games.
    «… Santander, al marchar te diré, guarda mi corazón, que por él volveré ». // Awarded with the Silver Fleece Medal SEP/OCT 2003 by "The Spanish Civilization Site" Spanish Heroes: "Blas de Lezo Bio" "Luis Vicente de Velasco Bio" "Andrés de Urdaneta Bio" "Don Juan de Austria Bio"

Comment

I've never used Excel, mon ami

Comment

I sign up.
        But maybe I will need some little time to play my game...

I'd like to remind you that it's not allowed to load previously saved games during the game
        Actualidad y otros desperdicios

Comment

uno mas y empezamos, venga tronkitos

Comment

Cuenten uds. con este Leon...
            II. 193 And fight them until there is no more tumult and oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in Allah; but if they cease, let there be no hostility except to those who practice oppression.

Comment

Olé. JB, ¿Cuales son reglas?
              Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

Yo aqui tambien, como van las reglas, eso?

Comment

I kick ass in Civ3... now I'll kick ass in Civ2

apuntenme si es que todavia hay lugar...
                  A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

Working...
                  X