Decision Time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decision Time.

Well it looks like we are having second thoughts on a war with GS. SO I think we should decide If we are we need to get going. The pros and cons have been well laid out and I think it is time for a final decision.
    YES
    83.33%
    NO
    16.67%
    "Do not honour the worthy, And the people will not compete. Do not value rare treasures, And people will not steal. Do not display what people want, And the people will not have their hearts confused. A sage governs this way: He empties peoples minds and fills their bellies. He weakens their wills and strengthens their bone. Keep the people always without knowledge and without desires, For then the clever will not dare act. Engage in no action and order will prevail."-Loazi "The Classic of The Way and Its Powers"

I vote yes
    "Do not honour the worthy, And the people will not compete. Do not value rare treasures, And people will not steal. Do not display what people want, And the people will not have their hearts confused. A sage governs this way: He empties peoples minds and fills their bellies. He weakens their wills and strengthens their bone. Keep the people always without knowledge and without desires, For then the clever will not dare act. Engage in no action and order will prevail."-Loazi "The Classic of The Way and Its Powers"

Comment

Macy, check out the RP thread for an added development...

Comment

Noted

Comment

I had this to say in response:
          QUOTE] Originally posted by mjmacy
          I think if we try to expand on BOB we will certainly be stoped by GOW and ND. Going agaisnt GS will be tought but if we don't we can sit out the rest of the game in N Estonia wondering what would have happened if we had took our shot at power when we had the chance. [/QUOTE]

Comment

Now or never.
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

well I had not realized that Neu Demo declared war on us.

How do we handle that threat? they may send over galleys with swordsmen. Which would mean we have troops tied up to defend against that.

Comment

we can't fight a two front war right now

I think that is obvious

we would need GoW to go at ND, and I don't think they would

Jon Miller
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

We tell them that we are leaving. They want us off BOB so lets get off. Give the city to GOW as part of our deal and I just tell ND we are leaving.

Comment

do you think that they will quit like that?

they have been agerssive towards us for a long time..

Jon Miller
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

THis is what we tell them
                      "WE say we were just seeing how serious these threts were. Now we know never to take and ND threat lightly."
                      We can tell them they can even remain at war with us until we completly leave. thus keeping up the facade.

Comment

Well we will have to find out I guess

Comment

Originally posted by mjmacy
                          THis is what we tell them
                          "WE say we were just seeing how serious these threts were. Now we know never to take and ND threat lightly."
                          We can tell them they can even remain at war with us until we completly leave. thus keeping up the facade.
                          we have been backing down to ND a lot

we ahve given them literature + 10 gold

for nothing!!

Jon Miller
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

But it will keep us form a Two front war. IF we take over GS we will be strong enought to stand up to them. How Nice it would be to have all of Estonia.

Comment

Jon I see why you are agianst it. There are a lot of risks and possible hold ups. But when is there ever a plan without risks. Especially one involving war. I think this could be our best chance at getting into a real power position. I think we must take our shot. When are we going to get a better chance. We have the element of Suprise, this will not happen often.

Comment

Working...
                              X