No announcement yet.

Master of Orion But...NO Ancient Orion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Master of Orion But...NO Ancient Orion?

One question thoughout the whole (Moo to Moo3) there are no visual record of the advance and ancient Orion Race, aren't strange? And there are also no record of their disappearance, now i wonder?

What's Past is History, No one can change or could they?
    -'Gasper' Master of Time
    The dark wind is blowing, one of you will perish soon!- Janus Zeal

I think I found an answer but still no PICTURES(Ancient Orion) One more thing does Orion System holds great treasures or power that can control that of the Orion Sector, if it is just a common star system why can't they choose other Star system like Sol, Centeri...ETC.
    The dark wind is blowing, one of you will perish soon!- Janus Zeal

Comment

Actually, with the release of MoO3, we now know what an Original Orion looked like.

Spoiler:
      I'm convinced that the being that gives the speech in the 5-X victory movie is an Original Orion. He always talks about both factions of the Antarans in the third party, and states that the X technologies are actually not Antaran technologies, but techs that the Antarans tried to copy.

As for why Orion, I think it has to do with the Antarans mentality. If I remember correctly, the backstory mentions that the Antarans kept the younger races around in slave status to corrupt the heritage of the Original Orions. If they're that much into symbology, where better to run their empire from than from the remains of the system of their greatest foe?

Comment

Working...
      X