No announcement yet.

Race for the Prize turn tracking thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did he get the password? If so, then I agree, let's look elsewhere. I'll post on the MP forum and on CGN.
    Smile
    For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
    But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• Pick me! Pick me!

jcrocombe@aardvark.net.au

Hobbes
      If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

http://zanature.wordpress.com

Comment

• right, i'll forward you the turn with the password

Comment

• 2109 sent to Drogue.

Hobbes
          If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

http://zanature.wordpress.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Drogue
            MWIA? Will you do Method's turn, since Herc is back to do his?
            I would have, but thankfully the position has been filled.

Herc - I didn't have your password! I PMed once or twice, the first didn't work, and then when it was clear you weren't around I didn't think I could do anything more.
            Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

• This game has a wild habit of getting bogged down. Maybe it should be called crawl to the prize.

What about Drogue. With his RL position and 3 million spam messages on his computer each day, we'd need to know his current circumstances re playing this and the other games he's in.
              On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Just a bump to remind those who are playing to play...

I am still hanging around, and have been since I got back from Oz a couple of months ago. If needed I can still replace anyone - I would have played for Herc before but, as I said, I didn't get his password.

I'd like dearly to play SMAC, and the team game thing seems far too involved.... HELP!
                Consul.

Comment

• I consider this game dead. I don't even know who's still supposed to be playing.
                  Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                  Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

• Drogue was next to play. As I said he should indicate something not just for here but the other agmes ihe's in as well. I think I 'll email him.

Comment

• Sorry I obviously forgot to post here (I posted on the CGN and 'Poly AC-Multiplayer boards). ATM I have no CD drive, and so cannot access the game at all. I am trying to fix it, but it is taking longer than I thought. I will keep trying, and when I get it up I will continue to play. Or of you know of someone else I will send them the password. I'd like to keep playing, but I am ot sure how long it will take to fix my CD drive.
                      Smile
                      For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                      But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• You have my sympathy. While I can't open new theads or post correctly at least I can play. Hope you get it fixed soon.

BTW anybody who might be able to help my situation, it would be appreciated.

email me for the problem. I now think it is something to do with security certification.

Some sites won't allow me to log in properly.

Comment

• Drogue, if the CD-rom drive is your only problem, have you already tried out the no-CD crack that Googlie pointed me to when I didn't have my SMAX disk?
                          Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                          Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

• /me vigorously shakes thread
                            Consul.

Comment

• Been talking to MWIA about this. I'd like to be involved if it was restarted with SMAC (I don't have SMAX). Be good to challenge some of you old guys.

Comment

• You can count me in.

Comment

Working...
                                X