Are you this rude in person?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you this rude in person?

I think the anonymous nature of the Internet causes rudeness. Are you different in person. I have a feeling that I would really enjoy the company of some of me opponants here if I met you in person. I think I see through some of you. You are just using Apolyton as an outlet for your rage. Right?
    Yes, I am a jerk in real life too
    20.59%
    Yes, I am a nice person in real life too
    52.94%
    No, I am a jerk in real life
    2.94%
    No, I am a nice person in real life
    23.53%

I don't think I'm a jerk to anyone as there is nobody I know I've pissed off at the moment... Though I don't think I would be considered as a nice guy as ppl think I'm pretty cold (I don't give damn crap about feelings and pyschological bull**** cos I think it's bollox!)

Also, as opposed to many of the people I know, my main goal in life is NOT to bang chicks all the time

I just don't go along with the flow, and I'm not an asslicker or how do they call that and I'm proud of it, at least I have a clear opinion, and perhaps because if you are too much concerned with politics "some" ppl consider ya as boring!
    "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
    "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

There are several people here he would be given a beating if they acted in real life like they do here.
      "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

*lights up a cigar and informs everybody that yes, this is the real ********

Comment

Well this place gives me the chance to have a vaguely intelligent conversation with someone.

In real life most conversations I have involve sex/work/or what was on TV last night.

Therefore I am far more vulgar in real life than on the net!

Comment

I act the same way online as i do in real life. I see no point in doing otherwise.
            If you don't like reality, change it! me
            "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
            "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
            "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

i am me. enough said.
              I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
              [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Yes you live in America, so people must be annoyed with you because you don't just share their opinion on the great rule of Mr George Bush the Second... I don't have that problem here as everybody agrees like 100% with me
                "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie

Comment

At my university there was an election at the same time the last day of the official election in America was held...

96% voted for Big Al, a crippling loss for Bush that was

and you have to know that that 4% probably was voted by NSV students (which are extremist rightwing anti-democrats)

Comment

Originally posted by Shi Huangdi
                    There are several people here he would be given a beating if they acted in real life like they do here.
                    I doubt it - I'm really big - people don't want to fight me.
                    Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Shi Huangdi
                      I never resort to violence, as opposed to other people here

Last time I really put up a heavy fight must have been like since... I was 12 or so... his face covered with blood etc... not a pretty sight, from then on no more fights for me, especially as the kid was one year younger than me . That event sure changed much to my moral thoughts on fighting...!

Comment

Originally posted by Trajanus

I never resort to violence, as opposed to other people here

Last time I really put up a heavy fight must have been like since... I was 12 or so... his face covered with blood etc... not a pretty sight, from then on no more fights for me, especially as the kid was one year younger than me . That event sure changed much to my moral thoughts on fighting...!
                        I think I was 14 and the biggest guy in my class picked on me. We engaged in an in-classroom brawl which included chair throwing. After that no one bothered me again.
                        Only feebs vote.

Comment

and you have to know that that 4% probably was voted by NSV students (which are extremist rightwing anti-democrats.)
                          No, the university rigged the election, and robbed the rightful winner.
                          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I don't bother with Internet personas. They're annoying and hard to maintain as the years go by. So WYRIWYG (What You Read Is What You Get). At least until we meet IRL, then you can change it to WYSIWYG.

Gatekeeper
                            "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

I'm a nice guy, but I think i'm pretty nice on the internet too.
                              http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X