Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The official farscape message board: 4x hotter then the surface of the sun

Edit:

WARNING SPOILERS ON THE FINAL EPISODE CONTAINED INSIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Summary: The last episode of farscape ended with the main characters being killed and the bad guys winning.........THEN it says "to be continued" meanwhile it has been said many times this IS the last episode-aparently it was an editing error....

Those message boards are now the hottest place on the internet for the next 48 hours or so LOL!

return to the valley of the nerds!
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

DAMN IT, Vesayen!!! Couldn't you at least given us the curtosy of the Spoiler Warning?

Farscape doesn't come on till later tonight where I live.

*Sigh...* All is forgiven in the long-run.
      The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

done

Comment

Originally posted by Vesayen
          done
          On behalf of the people for whom you DIDN'T ruin the episode for...

...Thank you.
          The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

I take it Farscape is a TV series..

Never heard about it until now.

Comment

BTW, the Lone Gunmen are dead.

Farscape is the combination of the worst parts of Lexx and Star Trek.
              Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Heh. I was shocked by the ending, and I don't consider myself a "Scaper," so to speak. So there really isn't going to be some form of wrap-up to the series finale? No TV movie a year or so down the road?

Gatekeeper
                "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by St Leo
                  BTW, the Lone Gunmen are dead.

Farscape is the combination of the worst parts of Lexx and Star Trek.

I LOVED Lexx-it was funny!

I thought farscape was pretty good, and so was the invisible man.......why does Sci-fi REPETADLY cancel their most popular shows to put on trash that no one likes i .e. good vs evil and orson wells and tremors and......the list goes on-they cancel good shows, put on crap which no one likes and is taken off in a month.......

Comment

I watched the last episode two or three weeks ago.

have to say, it's the worst episode I'ver ever seen and the ending absolutely sucked. (which is not to say the rest of it didn't aswell)
                    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

That ending was just... idiotic. Up 'til then, the episode was darned good...

They go out like punks to some goofy-ass alien that's never been seen before? Christ, at least let the Dreadnought or the PKs blow Moya away...

It's obvious that the original idea was that this Diagnosian who was nearby would put the pieces back together again, but once they knew they were getting cancelled, they should have come up with a better ending...

Weak.
                      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

They didn't learn about the cancellation until after the episode was finished. They didn't really have time to do anything with the ending.

This is one of the major reasons fans feel SciFi screwed the show.
                        "Let us kill the English! Their concept of individual rights could undermine the power of our beloved tyrants!"

~Lisa as Jeanne d'Arc

Comment

Farscape has been really abused by the tv studios. What it needs is a five year guarantee, like Bab 5.
                          "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                          Drake Tungsten
                          "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                          Albert Speer

Comment

I doubt it will ever be resurrected.
                            "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle
                              They didn't learn about the cancellation until after the episode was finished. They didn't really have time to do anything with the ending.

This is one of the major reasons fans feel SciFi screwed the show.
                              What are you, kidding?

The cancellation was announced back in, what, December? That gave them three months to film a better ending than that load of horse****.

Most disappointing.
                              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
                              X