Moo3 Democracy Game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moo3 Democracy Game?

This is just a thread to see if the idea of a Moo3 DG has any merit in the minds of the posters here whatsoever. The Civ3 SPDG is winding down, and if we ever come to a decent understanding of Moo's game mechanics, it might be a good idea to see what the many can do in playing the game.

Personally, I think that we will find Moo3 to be a good candidate for a DG, but if you don't, say you don't. If you do, please put your name down.
    "The Enrichment Center is required to inform you that you will be baked, and then there will be cake"
    Former President, C3SPDGI

Um. Do the viceroys get to vote?

Oh, wait. They're already the ones in charge. Why would they want to vote?
    By working faithfully eight hours a day, you may get to be a boss and work twelve hours a day.

Comment

You gotta be kidding.
      I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

If you have a democracy game with only one player, does that make it a dictator game?

Comment

I'm in if we get Arnelos to join. It would definitely be worth my time just to learn how to play the game.

Comment

Actually, what Ghengis said is pretty interesting. To use the DG to learn how to play the game. I sense there is a big irony in here, but I will let it to you MOOers to find it out.
            I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Wooooooooooh! DG rox! I'm in.

Comment

More demogames is always a good idea Although I can't say that I would be a leader- althoug h I would vote from time to time
                -->Visit CGN!
                -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

The great thing with Moo3 is we don't need a leader. Anybody can click that turn button after all!

I wouldn't participate, but I'd like to look at the saves if a DG ever gets of the ground.
                  "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
                  "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

Originally posted by GhengisFarb
                    I'm in if we get Arnelos to join. It would definitely be worth my time just to learn how to play the game.
                    One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

We could turn the viceroys off, and every participating member could run a planet, or a system. If people are too lazy to send their orders in, then the viceroy will be switched back on. Quite a good threat, I feel.

-Jam
                      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

it might be good.

Comment

MOO DG = Bigger virtual-cheney's at MOO-players.

To use the DG to learn how to play the game. I sense there is a big irony in here, but I will let it to you MOOers to find it out.

Comment

You know, this could work. But I wish you could attack your own planets for some sick, twisted reason. Maybe an MP, multi-empire DG game!
                            Contrary to what many believe. MOO3 does NOT suck. If you think it does, you're wrong. Have a nice day.

Comment

Hmmmm. Maybe wait for a patch? I'd really like to avoid the argument of the ethics of using the PD bug to our advantage.

On the other hand, a patch might be forever away. Best to get started before we all get Civ4 and lose interest.
                              mmmmm...cabbage

Comment

Working...
                              X