Getting hit in the balls vs Giving birth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Olaf HÃ¥rfagre
    A kick on the balls is painful, but you get over it within 5 minutes or so. Imagine that pain lasting for 20 hours - that's giving birth!
    5MINS?!?!?! Try 6 hours man. I dont mean getting bump, I mean getting HIT by a HOCKEY PUCK with a SLAPSHOT at 65 mph!
    Try getting over that in 5 minutes.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
      Imagine trying to pass an 8-pound bowling ball out of your ass. And imagine that lasting for at least a day.
      I can relate to that feeling
      In een hoerekotje aan den overkant emmekik mijn bloem verloren,
      In een hoerekotje aan den overkant bennekik mijn bloemeke kwijt

Comment

Testicular injuries can kill. Dostoevsky's father was killed by having his testicles crushed.
        The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
          The comparable pain for a male would be passing kidney stones. This happens to women too, but more often to men. Women are supposed to have children, men are not supposed to pass rocks of calcium through their urethra. When my father had a heart attack, he still thought kidney stones were more painful.

I would agree with the kidney stone comment. A good friend passed a couple and he said emphatically that it was "worse than being kicked in the nads". The pain just continues and continues .
          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Yeah, it really can kill you. It depends how fast you recover.. it can take 5 minutes, but it can take much longer if it's bad enough.. it hurts all over your body.

Spectator, yep, you're right, you must not show the pain . And that makes you look even more stupid when everyone knows it hurts and you're just trying to look cool when you don't.

once sparring with my buddie I got kicked in the nuts very badly, he caught me on rear naked choke and he was supposed to kick me on my stomach but accidentally caught my nuts, and I didn't wear a cup. It felt like something broke and it was a nasty feeling. First you're just quiet and then the pain starts to grow and grow and grow.. well you guys know how it goes.
            I can't imagine giving birth would hurt that much as the greatest peak getting hit to the nuts, but it takes so long that it must be a lot worse. I'd take a hit to my nuts again rather than give birth.. any day.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Flubber

I would agree with the kidney stone comment. A good friend passed a couple and he said emphatically that it was "worse than being kicked in the nads". The pain just continues and continues .
              Kidney stones were bad, until the drugs from the ER kicked in.
              "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

yes but one last longer than the other.

Comment

I have some awesome mpg movies on the topic, but that file format is not allowed to post. Both make you almost feel the pain yourself.

One shows a woman hitting a guy right in the middle with a kick that would make Beckham yellous.

The other is to close-up and detailed to share on this site, but it shows a guy with a hammer and two nails, fixing the said body parts of himself to a table
                  So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                  Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

The last sentence by laz, actually made me feel very afraid, and shocked. I rarely experience that sort of severe psychological stress.

"crushed"...
                    urgh.NSFW

Comment

this thread is making me cringe

Comment

While true, it is somewhat misleading. You could potentially die from nearly any injury, provided there is some arterial damage. Big Jim & the Twins have a pretty vigorous blood flow--the Twins in particular. If they are "crushed" or severed, you could potentially bleed to death. Also, the pain could be so traumatic as to send you into shock, dropping your blood pressure to the point that you don't perfuse your heart or brain, also leading to death...

Sweet dreams.
                        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I have some awesome mpg movies on the topic, but that file format is not allowed to post. Both make you almost feel the pain yourself.

One shows a woman hitting a guy right in the middle with a kick that would make Beckham yellous.

The other is to close-up and detailed to share on this site, but it shows a guy with a hammer and two nails, fixing the said body parts of himself to a table
                          Olaf, Why would you have these films? ...Never mind, I don't want to know afterall.
                          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Dying of giving birth is still a common cause of death in may countries.
                            So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                            Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Originally posted by PLATO1003

Olaf, Why would you have these films? ...Never mind, I don't want to know afterall.
                              A friend with that kind of humour sent them to me. I don't watch them every day, though...

Comment

A friend with that kind of humour sent them to me. I don't watch them every day, though...
                                ...........just twice a week...........
                                -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X