Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terraforming

Two questions:

1) How does it work? I assume that certain techs allow greater and greater amounts of terraforming. I also assume that my viceroys have been taking care of this for me, to some extent, evidenced entirely by a second little "x", moved slightly closer to the middle of the "Great Coccentric Wheels of Colorstm".

2) How does the little terraforming slider work in relation to how much terraforming gets done? Obviously putting more money into it would increase its effectiveness in doing something, but what that is is a mystery that huants my dreams.

Its not very transparent but essentially its supposedly a rubber band. Techs allow you to modify certain planetary variables closer to your sweet spot. The more each one pulls away from the planetary default the more it costs to achieve and maintain. The exceptions are terraforming buildings which appear to have a set effect for a set cost. Its going to take time to figure out how it all works, but the AI does a pretty good job I'd say.
    To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
    H.Poincaré

Comment

Working...
    X