Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We're going to Michigan...anyone on the way?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're going to Michigan...anyone on the way?

I just found out last night that we are going to Michigan at the end of March. I know we go through Arkansas, Tennessee, Kentucky, Ohio and a few other places. Does anyone here live anywhere close? We will also be in Toledo Ohio and Monroe Michigan. Might be nice to meet other polly people.
    Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
    Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
    You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Monroe?

Nothing personal, but that is the first time I've ever heard of Monroe as a destination. Usually, it's more of a "we'll pass through here just as lickedy-damn-split as we can" type of place. Although, we did meet our dog there.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I'm in the Cincinnati/Columbus/Dayton area, near I-75. I could direct you to a good burger place in the area if I'm in town. (I'm going out to California to see my brother for Spring Break, won't be back until the 30th.)
      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Cool! We are going to be there for a few days. Steve's whole family is from there. His sister lives in Monroe and another in Toledo. We are helping his nephew move back home and will be in that area for at least a week.
        Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild

Comment

Normally, since I'm in Arkansas id say stop by. But in the last of March, ill be at Fort Sill.
          Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Yeahhhhhh sure you will

Comment

Originally posted by Tiamat
              Yeahhhhhh sure you will
              Ironically, that's what my ex girlfriend said when she first heard.
              Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

See women all think alike. Didn't anyone tell you, we are conspiring against you

Comment

doesn't sound like you'll hit chicago, but i'll be there.
                  B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Tiamat
                    See women all think alike. Didn't anyone tell you, we are conspiring against you
                    I first started noticing that in kidergarten i think

Comment

I think Steve had mentioned something about Chicago but I can't remember. Guess I should get a map out and chart the way from Texas to Michigan.

Comment

Working...
                      X