Ask Thrawn05!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ask Thrawn05!

Okay I'm bored and I have a lot of time on my hands at this moment (hence why I'm here ). Anyway I thought I'd do something different. Instead of making a lame post about a single topic, I decided to do this...

ASK ME!

Ask me an opinionated question, and I'll give you what I think about it. It could be a "what's your fav..." or "What do you think about...." etc...

This should be an interesting thread, considering the junk I've been subjected to the past couple of weeks here at poly's OT forum.

Ask away!
    I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Why would you think we'd be interested
    Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
    Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

QUOTE:

Because I said so.
      I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

Does that girl in your avatar do parties?
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

You've convinced me

Question- will this be one of the most short lived thread ever
          Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
          Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

why have you betrayed your purpley / red eyed avatarnessocity?
              Attached Files
              "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
              - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

SlowwHand: She does music concerts.

Sava: No

TheStinger: Depends on what Ming's mood is and if I'm going to be asked by more of Sava's questions.

Comment

Do you (seriuosly) think, apart from this one, you will get a question without any sexual content ?
                  Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                  Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Yes... some posts have been deleted. Now keep it clean. There will be no warning next time...
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Uber: 'Cause Redheads rock.

Comment

So, she'll party AFTER the concert?

Comment

Originally posted by Thrawn05
                          TheStinger: Depends on what Ming's mood is and if I'm going to be asked by more of Sava's questions.
                          I think I've made myself perfectly clear on that
                          Keep on Civin'
                          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Alva: Nope.... that was shattered the second day I came to poly.

Comment

Slowwhand: Only when she hears you walking to the backstage area.

Comment

Working...
                              X