Diplomacy Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diplomacy Question

In my current game, a friendly neighbor asks me every few turns for a Trade/Economic and a Research Treaty. Is this normal? I mean do these have to be renewed every 10 turns or something? Can I just let it ride? I though the whole point was that these were supposed to get better with time? The Non-Aggression pact seems to stick... (I think - don't recall - I get so annoyed that they are bugging me every few turns that I just accept everything from them).

I think they're asking to improve the current agreements, so both of you get more from them.

Comment

Re: Diplomacy Question

Originally posted by Oddible
      In my current game, a friendly neighbor asks me every few turns for a Trade/Economic and a Research Treaty. Is this normal? I mean do these have to be renewed every 10 turns or something? Can I just let it ride? I though the whole point was that these were supposed to get better with time? The Non-Aggression pact seems to stick... (I think - don't recall - I get so annoyed that they are bugging me every few turns that I just accept everything from them).
      I agree, this is freaking annoying.

Comment

Working...
      X