MOO Virgin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOO Virgin?

I don't really see this question addressed anywhere so I'll ask it here myself.

I see lots of people who like MOO3, lots who hate it, and lots who are still trying to figure out which camp they belong in.

However, I'm one of the few who never played MOO or MOO2 . A lot of what I see is holding MOO3 in comparison to MOO2. Of course none of this applies to me - I'm not in love with MOO or MOO2 and it doens't make a difference to me if they "broke" anything from earlier games.

And I'm not (yet) against the huge learning curve and I do like a good intense strategy game (at least I think I do).

So, given that I'm a MOO Virgin, and I'm willing to like this game or try to, does anyone think I would like the game? I guess I'm asking if your opinions weren't tainted by holding the game to the mirror of what came before, would you like this game more?
    Schnapple

Well, the only way you will find out is by playing it. No way for us to know what you like (although I am sure there are plenty of opinions). If it was not being compared to Moo2, I think there would be fewer negatives listed on here....there are so many things changed that there are bound to be people upset about it.

If you are a patient person, you have a good chance you might find you like the game. On the other hand, you still might not. The game has little in the way of impressive action shots and overy-fancy graphics.

Comment

I'm a moo virgin as well and I have no idea whether the game will fun for me, the only way I'm going to find out is by playing

Comment

Same here. I played Civ, Civ2, CTP, CIV3, SMAC.

I never MOOed

So for so good. I never actually got in any space civ game and this is the first one. So far so good.

If you are still not sure, I suggest you read the preview of Mr. Quick here in Apolyton, read ALL of the reviews (positive AND negative) and hang around these forums by reading the comments of the users. In a few days of doing this you should have a pretty good idea if the game is for you or not.

No one can really say if YOU would like it or not. Only you can.
        Administrator - ghostrecon.net

Comment

Working...
        X