Apolyton threedegrees Group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apolyton threedegrees Group

The public beta (free) of 3° is available now and I've got it set up and installed, and was wondering if anyone on Apolyton was interested in joining a group with me to see what it's all about.

The website with more info on what it is and how to get it is www.threedegrees.com.

Requirements are Windows XP, broadband connection, 64MB RAM.

For some reason it requires MSN Messenger 5. I had Windows Messenger installed, which apparently isn't the same thing ( ) but it had a painless setup which pointed you where to get missing software and waits for you to install it before installing threedegrees.

It also requires the beta of the Windows XP Peer-to-Peer update, which it also points you to and gives you a login to download it.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Sounds a bit weird and interesting, but I don't have time to install it right now. My pillow is calling....

Maybe tomorrow.
    If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Sounds cool. Might as well try it out.

edit: Dammit, I don't want MSN messenger, but oh well.

Comment

"What is a wink?"
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Good lord, can they not design this thing so i don't have to install all this extra crap? I DON'T WANT TO RUN ****ING MSN MESSENGER. I have it installed if we want to try this out. I have a feeling it's not going to last long on my system, though.

Comment

What's your MSN thing?
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

ixnay_37@hotmail.com

Comment

OK, even though I don't really understand what the fark this thing is/does, I'm currently downloading it...

Comment

Originally posted by Zopperoni
                  OK, even though I don't really understand what the fark this thing is/does, I'm currently downloading it...
                  (That's why I downloaded it too )

Comment

O great, it requires me to install SP1...this is going to take a while...

Comment

Ok, it looks like we're in a room and i'm attempting to play music. It would be nice if there was a place to chat, though. That seems like something that would be obvious to put in.

Comment

Originally posted by ixnay
                        Ok, it looks like we're in a room and i'm attempting to play music. It would be nice if there was a place to chat, though. That seems like something that would be obvious to put in.
                        That's why it required MSN Messenger.

Comment

Hmmm, I might as well try it out.

*Insert miscellaneous complaints about needing street addresses, and not allowing people from other countries to put their real address in*
                          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

-sorry-my-keyoard-is-oroke
                            ca-you-share-aythig-or-just-ms-liscesed-stuff?
                            http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

o-yuck-it-requires-sp1-i-am-out-o-luck
                              ollcks
                              http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X