Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just when you thought you saw it all........a VINTAGE world war 2 FRENCH battle flag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just when you thought you saw it all........a VINTAGE world war 2 FRENCH battle flag

Edit: read the text.....
    Last edited by Vesayen; February 23, 2003, 16:33.

Very original.
    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

look at the bid.
      $15,099.99!
      http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

Of course it is a joke - I'm just surprised that this type of thing can be on Ebay...besides, there is no picture (of course, it would look just like their current flag).

Comment

Ah, I get it now...I read the Description - A French Battle Flag is a plain white flag (for surrendering).

Comment

How can a person paying 15,000$ for that be allowed to live?!?
            I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

I'm sure the flag is owned by a nice old German man.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

He or she could have made a better effort. Why should three entire battalions of elite troops start hiding in 1939 when the French didn't even surrender until the summer of 1940? And three battalions seems a bit to large a force to give up for a nurse, a platoon or two I could belive but not thousands of soldier.

Comment

It's obviously a fake which someone created in the garage with a spare sheet and a stick. Datajack is right. The person who bid $15,000 needs to be euthanised before he can contaminate the gene pool.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

there is a picture. I see a small white flag.

great stuff

Comment

Working...
                    X