space window/screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• space window/screen

ok, if were evolving constantly dont you think future humans would look different. and i think AC2 should have more space stuff. like theres three different windows and on is planet and one is space and one is earth or mars or whatnot. and the space one would be like, have you ever played simant, its the yard screen. you know its got the squares that you can move to to start a new colonie. well, that same idea exept make it all 3D and spiffy. i think that'd make the game so much better. thanx.

Here's the facts

1. Voyage from Erth took 40 years. Contact with Earth is lost.

2. Colonist have just the basic needs and tools and tech for survival.

3. To send something to space cost a lot of money (resource, materials, energy)

4. It's only a few hundred years from now. The romans 2000 years ago don't look much different from us.
    Don't drink and drive, smoke and fly.
    Anti-bush and anti-Bush.
    "Who's your Daddy? You know who your Daddy is, huh?? It's me! Yeah.. I'm your Daddy! Uh-huh! How come I'm your Daddy! 'Coz I did this to your Mama? Yeah, your Mama! Yeah this your Mama! Your Mama! You suck man, but your Mama's sweet! You suck, but your Mama, ohhh... Uh-huh, your Mama! Far out man, you do suck, but not as good as your Mama! So what's it gonna be? Spit or swallow, sissy boy?" - Superfly, joecartoon

Comment

Sure they did!

They were all squat little gnomes! *grin*

Yes, that's right, the Western world was conquered by . . . Dwarfs!

;-)

Walt

Comment

Working...
      X