Unspeakable Bloodlust Part III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turn 75 > Chad
    and Milamber, but my mail was refused claiming I'm on the Black List.

Comment

chad has droped from this game
      Stojan try and resend please
      I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
      Revelation 6:8

Comment

Did you get any of my mails?

Comment

no stojan i have not did you try replying with the mail i sent you?
          I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.

Comment

yeh, but I'll resent again and then send it to third person as link. Any sugestions?

Comment

put file on a site where Milamber can download it

Comment

this is very strange, ive had no problem getting stuff from you before.
                are you having any other problems with your mail.
                i have been getting everything else that i know of.
                do you have another account you could try sending from or try sending to my other account.

milamber@whidbey.com or malric@whidbey.com

try my milamber account it looks like you use the other one.

or try this account garion@whidbey.com

Comment

Resend.

Comment

got all 6 today couldnt help myself had to reply to all of them

Comment

76 sent

Comment

77 to Azrael (stephan.middelkoop@bluejarf.nl and stephan@bluejarf.nl) please let me know which one do you use.

BTW Mongol civilization destroyed.

Thank you for the game Dattler

Comment

I am taking BerXperts place..or his spot..he is too good 4 me to replace

At any rate, my email is BCRONKITE@ec.rr.com..just give me a few turns to sort the gam,e out..Ill try to do a decent job!!

Peace

Grandpa Troll
                          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

welcome Bruce remember to CC turns to me as i am moderator in this game.
                            if you want a few back turns to see what berXpert was
                            doing let me know and i can forward some to you

Comment

Do we have replacement for Chad jet?

Comment

nope not yet but as berX is dropping out troll is welcome to relieve some of my load.

Comment

Working...
                                X