Virgin Map of Bob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virgin Map of Bob

I am working on a comprehensive .BIX file map of Bob using the PTW editor. I will post both a screenie and the file here when I am done for all of us to make screen shots with. Top this is you want GF.
    Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

:b
    Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
    King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
    ---------
    May God Bless.

Comment

Here is a first map, based on Donegeal's first, with some things added.

King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
      ---------
      May God Bless.

Comment

updated. Should be here:

---------
        May God Bless.

Comment

did GF make a map out of the last Lux Invicta save I sent him?
          :-p

Comment

no
            ---------
            May God Bless.

Comment

No, I can forward it to anyone who wants to make a map though.

Comment

Sure... send it to me...
                Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Working...
                X