This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preview part 6

Shouldn't the sixth and final part of the MOO3 preview have been posted by now? I thought that they were published each Thursday.

Does anyone know when it will be posted?

It will probably be up sometime today, maybe Dan is behind schedule or is a tad busy? Just have patience young Jedi.
    This is not The Greatest Signature in the World, no. This is just a tribute.

Comment

Maybe he's tired of being flamed and decided he'd spend the time he should have been writing the article playing the game instead.

Comment

Re: Preview part 6

Originally posted by Unworthy
        Shouldn't the sixth and final part of the MOO3 preview have been posted by now? I thought that they were published each Thursday.

Does anyone know when it will be posted?
        Hi Unworthy.

I'm happy to see that you have been awaiting the posting of the sixth and final part of my MoO3 preview today. Yes, in past weeks the installments have been posted earlier in the day (save the first week if I remember correctly), but this time around the delay was the result of 'Real-Life' (RL) matters.

The part in question is online now -- the related thread can be found here.

--------------
        Dan; Apolyton CS
        PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
        >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Dan, that should be Real LifeTM
          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
          X