Dennis Miller for VP in '04!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dennis Miller for VP in '04!

Pres Bush should try to recruit Miller for VP as he's much funnier than Cheney. He was on Donahue and he even made that bearable.

Miller: "I hate our enemies, I think I'm the last one."

Got any Dennis Miller quotes?
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

An old sig...

"When some jackass finally yanks our chain long enough and we drop two hundred tons of explosives on him, the wussier countries of the world like to accuse us of being cowboys. Okay, Senor Speedo, you win. That's right. We're Gary goddamn Cooper, and you know what? Saddle up and get in the posse or shut the **** up. All right?" - Dennis Miller

Bush/Miller in 2004!
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

That just became my new sig. The old one about Ming's New Year's bash was getting kind of old where as this one is timeless stuff.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Drake!

Oerdin, there's a thread of Shi's in the Poly forum worth checking out. I put in my 2 pesos worth...

Comment

"A recent study showed that you're much more likely to get shot by a fat cop if you run"

"Economists predict that this year's federal surplus will be $120 billion dollars less than predicted. The missing $120 billion was reportedly last seen on a date with congressman Gary Condit."

Comment

He used to be pretty good, but he's become a crank.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

He still is funny (watched the replay tonight)... He's just gotten more conservative

But he trashed Bush big time... and it was REALLY funny.
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Che's post translated from leftyspeak...

'He used to be liberal, but he's become a conservative.'

Comment

so!
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Ming, I see you deleted Shi's thread in the Apolyton forum before the admins could see yet another complaint about your moderating. Fast work guy.

Comment

Gee... another off topic complaint in a thread by Lancer... what a surprise.

And Che... NP. A fact of getting older for most people
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

Che, the tounge looks kinda red, ok, now turn your head and cough.

Comment

Ming, the thread you deleted in the Apolyton forum was Shi's, not mine. I wonder why it says "Moderated by DanQ" there, if he doesn't even get a chance to see the stuff?

Comment

If you have a complaint Lancer... take it up with management. I'm sure they will take you as serious as I do. Now stop your whining. It's off topic.
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

You want some crackers with your whine, Lancer?

Comment

Working...
                              X