No announcement yet.

Lemuria Café II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any interest in a democracy game using the AOM expansion?
    "

Comment

• Once i've recieved my copy of AOM i'm available for the odd session, but i'm not around as often as i used to be. I think i might also want to spend some time getting the hang of AOM before going for the DG - just to familarize myself with its differences over CTP2.

Sounds like a good idea overall though
      'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

• is there still interest? I never did a democracy game and started AOM which is pretty cool, so I'm willing to give it a go.
        Formerly known as "E" on Apolyton

See me at Civfanatics.com

Comment

• What about using the latest playtest? Its seems very stable now as I have yet to have a CTD.
          Might even use your build along with new tweaks you have come up with.

Comment

• i will voice opinions as a citizen, but as a HS senior, i have little time left after college apps

Comment

• I also would be interested as a lurker citizen. I don't have a command of the game to be offerring many opinions, but I am interested.
              Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

• It's been a while since I have been in a DG, and if this gets going, then I'm definetly in
                The Chuck Norris military unit was not used in the game Civilization 4, because a single Chuck Norris could defeat the entire combined nations of the world in one turn.
                - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

• What Tamerlin said about sums it up, "the Succession Game is IMO a more suitable format for CtP2 and its community". Although if by some miracle there does happen to be enough people, ill be around as a citizen.
                  Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                  CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                  One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

• I'd play.
                    "

Comment

• So I'm seeing 7 (counting myself) interested, thats pretty decent size for Ctp2...

I'm up for a succession game or a DG. But I havent played a DG before and wanted to give it a shot, does anyone know what we have to do to start and how many?

I'd like to use the playtest as well. Anyway we can test drive it I think is best. And I have seen AoM work with my playtest version, that might make an interesting game...

Comment

• I dont think 7 is enough for a DG, or anywhere near. In the last game there were at least 8 solid posters for government positions, then quite a few citizens.

Perhaps you could have some kind of DG/SG, with each person assigned a position and decides on each part of government, if more than 2 other players disagree there is a vote or something, and probably each person takes turns to play the game every 10-20 turns, but you have to follow the orders, rahter than going your own way in a standard SG.
                        Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)

Comment

• hmmmm.... maybe we ought to just try for a AoM SG, but using the playtest.

Comment

• In that case it might be best to wait for Stans final update to Ages of Man, which from what ive read will include AI cross-water invasions, among other things.

Comment

• good point. i guess we'll start something once thats out

Comment

Working...
                              X