Lemuria Café II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lemuria Café II

The Bridgeburners actually need to be renamed, since we had to split them.

What do the ministers plan on polling? Because if you guys could make up your mind, I could hold another chat, although a short one tomorrow Wednesday at ~22:00 GMT. So we can get things moving, after all we only played 6 turns.

We should give the general populace a chance to catch their breath and be updated by the serious business thats been done.

We have to decide how well we want to defend our cities in the face of the Austrian threat, and how the defenders should be distributed. We have the possibility of catastrophic loss now... Pedrunnia or H Town... the citizenry should decide.

I think, all in all it needs a poll...

MrBaggins

Comment

For Tamerlin(and others if they need) follow this link here . On page 1 Martin has the zip file to download to stop the pillage tile crash. Its called the 'apol_slic.zip'. Very useful as it was driving me mad sometimes!
      'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

So what happened in the battle exactly? Did we just walk all over them?
        Shores Of Valinor.com - The Premier Tolkien Community -

Comment

yup, no losses. Innsbruck had 1 Archer, Pressburg was empty.

Edit: just some random testing, never mind me:

Last edited by Locutus; November 3, 2003, 11:00.
          Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

I'm only saying we have more or less two and a half options
            immediately gather troops to attack Graz (that'd give the Austrians a heavy blow but we might overextend ourselves) or
            just play ahead about 5 turns or so with producing units, securing our defences and (that's the half option)
            investigate Wels which is ne of Pressburg/Innsbruck and if it's got size 2 attack it.

If Turambar wants to poll these options, go ahead. If he thinks however that the choice is quite clear and he just wants to go ahead, then I'm offering to play those ~5 turns Wednesday around 22GMT in order to get the game moving along.

Personally, I feel we should rest now and check out Wels with a spare unit, look a little how things with the Austrians develop and by that we will know hoe to react - e.g. if we should concentrate on defences or attacking Graz. I feel I don't have enough information to make a choice to mass troops for an attack yet and that's why I'd play those few turns and poll then.

What do others think?

Comment

I don't think attacking Graz right now is a good idea. Though we should definately be looking to build up troops for it.

I'd also like to check out Wels as well as what's going on between Pedrunn and Graz which is where any attack would come from.

I agree with mapfi we should play a few turns tommorrow to find out more.

Comment

wtf? i can open a thread w/ the title "caf?" thats sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by child of Thor
                  For Tamerlin(and others if they need) follow this link here . On page 1 Martin has the zip file to download to stop the pillage tile crash. Its called the 'apol_slic.zip'. Very useful as it was driving me mad sometimes!
                  Thanks Child of Thor, I will follow the link as soon as I have finished to write this reply.
                  "Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Well I've gone and written about the battle for Innsbruck quickly in the History thread.

Comment

The 500 posts limit has been reached (for the first time in CtP history, if I'm not mistaken ), so this thread is locked. Feel free to start a new thread to continue the discussion there...
                      Nah... over at CtPMP we're already on our third PBEM Challenges thread.

Comment

Sorry, I forgot about the CtP SPAMP forum The first time in CtP2 history (or SP CtP history) then

Comment

Locutus,

how do you get the strikethrough? Haven't seen any option for it?

For all, in a short time you should see a new nomination thread !!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

It doesn't exist in vBB code, only in HTML:

this post is <strike>spam</strike> very useful -> this post is spam very useful

Comment

*slaping myself on the forehead*

Could have thought of this one, espacilly the help mentions that vbb is ~HTML...........

Comment

Working...
                              X