No announcement yet.

Lemuria Café II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Though I am interested I will not be able to invest much time in it until the 9th of July. There are also some chances I won't be there the second half of July as I will be away to the seaside.
    "Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• [Old Blood] I've forgotten how a democracy game works!

......i might not be joking!
      'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

• afaik its a monarchy game meanwhile.
        so we would need a revolution for a dg

Comment

• I'm interested though I don't know how it works.
          "

Comment

• Originally posted by EPW
            I'm interested though I don't know how it works.
            This thread explains everything.
            "Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• ha - nice to read that people still remember me

still got lots to do, I'm not playing any pc game at the moment, haven't even got CTP2 installed
              I'm lurking around at least once a week though and try to keep up with the development of the source code, haven't read this thread until now for I'm not that much interested in a DG game anymore
              saw that a new succession game started and remembered the old one that Locutus broke off after my turn!

I might be around more this summer but can't really tell - you just keep up the good work and the community alive and well!

Comment

• If the democracy game does start again, it would be a continuation of the old one or would a new game be started?
                "

Comment

• I don't think it would be a new one, it would be the continuation of the "current" one... but unless there is a new interest in the game and motivated players it is unlikely that it starts again.

Comment

• wow this was great reading

now where did y0ou all go
                    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                    I am of the Horde.

Comment

• The CtP2 SourceCode project has drained most of the players out of the Democracy Game, the few remaining ones either lost interest or stepped back in front of the demanding task getting bigger because of the fewer number of players. Though totally different, the Succession Game is IMO a more suitable format for CtP2 and its community.

Comment

• cool - thanks for the update
                        I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Hey Paddy.... are you a CtP2 fan? We are a long way from the Civ3-PBEM forums

I'm starting to really get into Call to Power 2...it's a good game.
                          Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

• Yeah - what are you two doing here anyway!

Comment

• we are everywhere

Once a month have a night with a group of mates where we hot seat a CtP game... This has been going on for several years now...

a load of laughs indeed the more drinks te crazier the wars can get

So MickeyJ, what are you doing here ???
                              I am of the Horde.

Comment

• We should try to replicate one of our Civ3-PBEMs in a CtP2 scenario...maybe 1799 since that's Paddy's favorite.Civ3 scenario.

Do you play CtP2, Mickeyj?

Where's Andydog? He should have been here by now...
                                Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

Working...
                                X