X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday should be OK for me as well.

But Monday, still no chance

Comment

• Pedrunn would you attend a Turn Chat Sunday (this day is now more probably) or Monday starting at 18:30 or 19:30 GMT?
      "Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• just wanted to mention, the monday is impossible now for me
        sunday and saturday both still look fine, but i'd like to now rather soon, so i can plan the rest of my rl.

Comment

• I am waiting for Pedrunn's answer but Sunday is now more likely...
          "Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• Sunday is much better than monday for me. I will try to work around to show up here yet I dont garantee.
            "Kill a man and you are a murder.
            Kill thousands and you are a conquer.
            Kill all and you are a God!"
            -Jean Rostand

Comment

• OK, thanks for your answer Pedrunn, the best is to start around 19:30 GMT... It would be great if you could show up at the beginning...

Comment

• Tamerlin..........shouldn't the date for the turnchat be the 20th? Or have i been working too hard recently It is tomorrow right?

Pedrunn I wasn't meaning to offend about your old avatar - just curious.......hmmm......so what is happening with the new one? why has it got smoke coming out of it's head
                Did BlueO complete them to use in CTP2? And where did you find them - my old boat is starting to get wood-worm(or barnicles if it makes more sense!).
                'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

• The future Turn Chat will indeed be held the 20th of April...

Initial post edited and corrected.

Thanks for mentionning the mistake, I hope you will be among us...

Comment

• Tamerlin,
                    No problem I will be working but if i get a chance i will be available......to ask lots of questions and not really do anything as usual (but i have fun!)
                    'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

• I just thought I'd post here to mention that I'm back from my time away. Now that I'm at Uni again I have a decent connection and can attend turn chats.

Comment

• Welcome back J Bytheway...

You should nominate for a position...

Comment

• I already have .

Comment

• apolyton is back

Comment

• All hail Settler II

Comment

• I'm surprised the new server was not called Chieftain...

Comment

Working...
                                X