• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The thread can be found in government announcements

Comment

• ups, thx.

Comment

• has anybody heard anything from locutus?

Comment

• huhahu:

Bitte schoen

Zaphod:

No, haven't heard anything from him....I kind of expected to see another announcement for another turn-chat for this week......but nothing..........

Comment

• It's becoming a bit worrying, I hope nothing wrong has happened to Locutus or someone close to him in the RL...
            "Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• Sorry, guys. I'm having some Internet connection problems (I'm at uni now) and probably will continue to do so for at least another week or so. So I could not and will not be able to organize turn chats

Maybe someone else can be my delegate and play in my place?

My delegates:

1. Tamerlin
              2. Gilgamensch
              3. Zaphod
              4. mapfi
              5. Immortal Wombat
              6. Pedrunn
              7. Martin Guehmann
              Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

• good to hear its your provider and not you who is ill
                if we stay with the time (evening in europe) as before i might be avaiable for playing today, on saturday, sunday (very unlikely) and monday the next days, next time will be the saturday in 10 days.

EDIT: with today i meant wednesday, which now already is yesterday, just to clarify
                Last edited by Zaphod Beeblebrox; April 17, 2003, 03:37.

Comment

• Hi Locutus, it's good to hear from you, I was becoming worried actually.

I think we could schedule a game monday, where I could act as your delegate. Though the Lemurian situation is rather critical I think that we all know what we have to do and the results of the polls are here to guide us.

I doubt I will be able to play the role of the President as well as Martin and you but I think I can make it if I am helped by my fellow ministers.

By the way Immortal Wombat it would be great if one of your delegates was someone attending some of the Turn Chats.

If you agree we could organize a Turn Chat Monday the 21st of April. I can't friday and I think it is a bad idea to play the saturday as most of us are generally planning RL events this day.

Moreover, playing next week would let us the time to muster the troops...
                  "Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• Coming Monday is a bad day for me, as a good friend of mine is coming over from Scottland. I'll should be available like on Saturday (exception to the rule ?)

Comment

• Where is Locutus?
                      "Kill a man and you are a murder.
                      Kill thousands and you are a conquer.
                      Kill all and you are a God!"
                      -Jean Rostand

Comment

• he is temporarily offline at home, but otherwise seems to be fine, if i remember correctly what he wrote somewhere yesterday.

EDIT: somewhere is 5 posts above.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gilgamensch
                          Coming Monday is a bad day for me, as a good friend of mine is coming over from Scottland. I'll should be available like on Saturday (exception to the rule ?)
                          It happens you are certainly the only one available saturday...

I will nonetheless try to organize a Turn Chat monday as this is almost the only day (in addition to Thursday) I am myself available next week. I would have preferred Sunday night but Zaphod has already announced he would not be available and I must give the priority to the ministers in office.

Pedrunn, IW and Zaphod would you attend a Turn Chat on Monday 04/21 starting around 18:30 or 19:30 GMT?

Locutus, you are of course welcomed...

Comment

• I can probably do 18:30 BST but only for an hour or so. Any other day between now and next Wednesday is good though
                            Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                            "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• Thanks IW, I will choose the day (why not Sunday) after the others have replied and according to the availability of each of us.

Comment

• well, sorry folks my rl-plans change so often, but now it seems:
                                saturday: rather good chances
                                sunday: as well
                                monday: rather bad chances
                                tuesday-friday: no way at all
                                saturday: don't know yet

this of course all refers to evening/night in europe.
                                on daytimes chances are much better most days except monday.

Comment

Working...
                                X