Lemuria Café II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indeed, back to normal now though, overcast w/ slight drizzle *sigh*
    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
    CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
    One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

• Shame. Poor sods. Beautiful sunshine day. About 28C. Not a cloud in the sky. I guess I’ll spend my afternoon on the beach.
      If something doesn't feel right, you're not feeling the right thing.

Comment

• Maq! Sorry I've not sent you a turn for a while I've gone home for easter and I'm on a different comp which doesn't want to emails or do much else for that matter. Anyway I'll be back to normal in a couple of weeks .
        Shores Of Valinor.com - The Premier Tolkien Community -

Comment

• No worries
          Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
          CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
          One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

• Frozzy, how you feeling mate? You boys ready for the Brumbies? (I’ll be rooting for ya.)
            If something doesn't feel right, you're not feeling the right thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Devil of Truth
              Shame. Poor sods. Beautiful sunshine day. About 28C. Not a cloud in the sky. I guess I’ll spend my afternoon on the beach.
              Well be carefull not to make yourself look like a seal then, at least the worst i have to worry about at the beach is maybe getting my toe sucked by a dog-fish!
              (or freezing to death )
              'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

• I'm here in -5°C and snow and i'm wisely wearing t shirt(forgot about the cold and i'm still freezing)
                When it all comes to it, life is nothing more than saltfish - Salka Valka

Comment

• anybody know what pedrunns avatar is meant to be? It sort of looks like a hi-tech jelly fish viewed from below?or maybe a crab? just curious
                  'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

• hey, It is a cyber five-headed dragon made by BlueO.

I lately a doing a show of the units made by him. I was going to change it today but now that you mentioned it i will keep it for some days.

"Kill a man and you are a murder.
                    Kill thousands and you are a conquer.
                    Kill all and you are a God!"
                    -Jean Rostand

Comment

• Hi all,

iam new since yesterday, very cool what happen so far.
                      It took hours of reading in the forum to know whats going on now.

Greetings

PS: i hope this forum is ok for a hello message, :-)

Comment

• Greeting my strange friend,
                        Make yourself at home and I hope you enjoy you time in the Lemuria Empire. I am sure you will grant us with valuables oppinions and commentaries. But remember we are all here to have fun.

And dont miss the Game Chat tomorrow at 19:30 GMT. You can help us decide our fates on the worring two wars front we current our. We will receive you with cheers

Pedrunn,The Minister of Defense of Lemuria.
                        "Kill a man and you are a murder.
                        Kill thousands and you are a conquer.
                        Kill all and you are a God!"
                        -Jean Rostand

Comment

• Welcome Huhahu, sit down and order something... I would say the Lemuria Café is THE place for a hello message.
                          "Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• Hi huhahu,

Welcome aboard

By the way: Interresting name, any meaning behind?

Comment

• Hey,

thats no meaning behind my name, its just simple and i can keep it better in mind.
                              Could be the next city have my name ? please.
                              My first meeting in the live chat was frustrated nothing goes on.Someone , i guess the präsident (?) showed not up.
                              Where can it be found in the forum when the next live chat is going on ?

Greetings

Comment

• well, when the president (locutus) announces it :/

Comment

Working...
                                X