No announcement yet.

Lemuria Café II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ouch... well, I'm too lazy to get my ass over here and post. At least because I'm not that interested in those demogames .

Such a shame the CtP2 forums don't have a real strategy section.
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• Well I'm getting my act together and getting some infrastructure pictures up.

Solver, if you want one, start one! I think the main problem is that the game is fairly easy to win without needing much high strategy. The Cradle strat thread did quite well, but the "posters with mods" audiences is fairly low, and very migrant - players come and go very frequently without hanging around much to discuss tactics.
      Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• Well Locutus says hes gonna top the strategy index thread in the general forum if more people dont ask to top the MP time thread. Maybe that will spark more strategy threads or at least make some interesting reading, at easy reach.

Theyre still discussing CivII strategy now in their forums and the two games arent that different that theres suddenly no thought provoking strategy still to discuss in CtP2, we just need to share more of our own secrets.
        Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
        CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
        One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

• Well, right now we don't have the material for a separate strat forum. True, while there are some good threads, and the excellent strategy index, if you compare that to the number of awesome Civ 3 strategy threads, you see the difference.

Many of us are modders, who don't play much. And most players either win too easily or don't bother with posting strats .

Comment

• Vel did some excellent start guides, shame he's not been seen in the CtP2 forums for a while.
            Shores Of Valinor.com - The Premier Tolkien Community -

Comment

• Yeah, the threads by Vel were the best. Heck, that guy is a master in every game he plays. I'm sure he would kick all of our butts if he had the time to play.

Comment

• All people dead?????????????

What happened? Nobody doin anything anymore?

Mapfi, as you are the only court-member available, could you finally start the MoDSaT-election, otherwise the contestant can directly carry over their nomination for the next period.............

When is the next turn-whatever?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gilgamensch
                  All people dead?????????????
                  almost.... gimme a coffee

Comment

• Coffee, with or without shot?

Comment

• with loads of sugar and a pack of cigarettes please

Comment

• back from spring break, and guess what, it's SNOWING right now

Comment

• [nelson voice]

Haaawwww Haaawwwww!

[/nelson voice]

Late Autumn and it's 25C and it hasn't rained for yonks

Comment

• hmmm i like walking in the rain, snow even better! means the buses usually arent running too, so a plausable excuse for day off work.

right now its about 20C outside though and i wisely decided to wear a fleece.
                            Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                            CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                            One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

• We are wisely wearing shirts here when it is 20°C...
                              "Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• England and 20C are self-explainitory oxymorons.

Comment

Working...
                                X