This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adoption of a new Legoland logo

OK, sorry for arranging the same poll again. I know there was such a poll done a long time ago and the result was quite clear, but I somehow didn't feel it was ok at that time to make the change official. Having our voting procedures formalized in the Constitution now, I am hereby proposing to adopt the following logo as the new logo of Legoland:

And this is how it would look together with other teams' logos and in our posts:

No need to comment, just place your votes, please. The poll will stay opened for 5 days (no need to rush this, I think).
    Yes, let's adopt it.
    44.44%
    No, let's keep the current one.
    33.33%
    Abstain.
    22.22%

The poll is expired.

I'm just commenting because vondrack said not too.

Well......that's all

Bye

Comment

Interesting. Some weeks ago the new logo was far more popular.
      "The only way to avoid being miserable is not to have enough leisure to wonder whether you are happy or not. "
      --George Bernard Shaw
      A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me and she said "no".
      --Woody Allen

Comment

Our country is 2250 years old now, we have grown accustom to the traditional symbol. The crossed hammers represent Logolanders working together for the good of all.

Comment

Well, even if by the slightest margin, the new logo has been officially adopted. I will ask MarkG to make the necessary adjustment to the team/civgroup database entry.

Thread closed.

Comment

Working...
          X