No announcement yet.

multiple partner encounters...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

once with 2. Yes I paid for it legally- you don't think I could swing that on my own did you? . Just had to try it once. It was one of my life's goals .

Comment

I've never had more then one partner at a time. Short of hiring prostitutes I'm not quit sure how you guys could work a manage trios and if they were prositutes then I diffinently wouldn't want one of them sitting on my face.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Does the second hand counts as another partner?
        "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

I've never.

I wouldn't want to share my long-term girlfriend with anyone (not even another girl ), but it is theoretically something that I would want to do with a non-serious partner.
          If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
            You just gotta plant the seeds subtley and let the flower of desire bloom within her...
            What would you know about planting your seed inside a lady's flower of desire?

Comment

Originally posted by FrustratedPoet

What would you know about planting your seed inside a lady's flower of desire?
              Moreso than most Apolytoners, it would seem...
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

I'm hoping to have a +2 next week. Well, it is Valentine's Day coming up, what better rpesent could I get?

Comment

just one

one time I got an offer for two
                  "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                  You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                      I've never had more then one partner at a time. Short of hiring prostitutes I'm not quit sure how you guys could work a manage trios and if they were prositutes then I diffinently wouldn't want one of them sitting on my face.
                      Well, my petit comité involved a two long time friends... We were slightly drunk, I was driving them to their homes and then he said that we could do it. She said she would like to try it. What would I say?

It only happened one more time after that night. The bad thing is that her boyfriend was also our long time friend... But, ssshhh! He'll never know about that. Ever.
                      I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexnm
                        The bad thing is that her boyfriend was also our long time friend...
                        Alex is evil.

Comment

it happened once at church camp...what good rocking times those were
                          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

You guys just have to look for the freaks. They don't go around telling people they are freaks, but if you think they might be one you are probably right.
                            "When you ride alone, you ride with Bin Ladin"-Bill Maher
                            "All capital is dripping with blood."-Karl Marx
                            "Of course, my response to your Marx quote is 'So?'"-Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Originally posted by TheStinger
                              I wish
                              Of course now i'm married its just a dream.
                              Why is that? I didn't have mine unitl I got married. Me + 2 females BTW.

ACK!
                              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I would suspect a 3 way would be the death kneel of any serious relationship. If someone didn't care about continueing to go out with his girlfriend then what the heck but if you do then I'd say don't do it.
                                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                                X