multiple partner encounters...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• multiple partner encounters...

the idea here is to keep this as general as possible, and thus keeping it from getting closed. that said, have you?
    1 other
    20.51%
    2 others
    25.64%
    3 others
    2.56%
    4 others
    5.13%
    5+ others
    5.13%
    i've never...awake anyway...
    33.33%
    bananas wouldn't do such things...
    7.69%
    "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

what do you mean by 1 other? that's just normal sex.

anything below is mastrubation.
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

hmmm....i guess that option should have been " i haven't" oh well, read as such...
      "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

+2
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

this probably should have been more detailed to include the gender of the others, but i feared the wrath of ming

Comment

Me and 2 other people. I loved it.
            I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Do you include playfull watching kitten(s) in your 'other' concept?
              The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world its own shame. Oscar Wilde.

Comment

I hate to admit it but...me and 4 others
                Yes, it was a wild party, that well, sort of got carried away.
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

I wish
                  Of course now i'm married its just a dream.
                  Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
                  Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

Originally posted by TheStinger
                    I wish
                    Of course now i'm married its just a dream.
                    Why just a dream? Lots of married couples play together. You just gotta plant the seeds subtley and let the flower of desire bloom within her...
                    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Well you haven't met my wife and I wouldn't want to be with her and others. That might be a bit too weird
                      Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
                      Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

I knew Boris would love this thread.
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

I knew Boris would love this thread.
                          *ahem* and why is that? My experience is probably pretty tame compared to others here. Certainly nothing compared to Wittlich.

And Kaak, you didn't answer your own question yet.
                          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

I would actually imagine that a lot fo guys think like TheStinger

Jon Miller
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN
                            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

while I sorta like the idea

I sorta do not either

I definitely have not done it

but in my dreams

well, I want to explain something, but I do not ahve the time (I am so late)

Jon Miller
                              Jon Miller-
                              I AM.CANADIAN
                              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
                              X