Do you ever played this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you ever played this?

Wanted to know how many people ever played CivI?

"Yes said Apolython Wise Men"
    75.00%
    No! When 1 pixel are bigger than my finger, I dont play!
    20.83%
    ... If CIV I is the old car from Honda?
    4.17%
    Last edited by CrONoS; February 9, 2003, 17:17.
    bleh

Sure did. And despite fond memories of Civ I, I don't ever want to go back.

"these are the good old days." - Carly Simon
    "Illegitimi non carborundum"

Comment

I played a game recently of Civ1

romped easily

my civ3 tactics are too overpowering for the emperor ai.

i rmember the long nights palying the game iwht a friend. was quite fun

oh, and editing the introduction to be dirty.

Comment

I may go back to a civ2 once in a great while, but to Civ1. Yes I still have it.

Comment

I have really fond memories of Civ1, I began playing around 93/94 at a friend's computer.

There's been a lot of Civ1 nostalgia threads the past couple of days, me thinks I'm gonna re-install it and give it one last play
          A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

Originally posted by asleepathewheel
            oh, and editing the introduction to be dirty.

I used to edit the credits giving props to Myself, and things like Graphics by Renoir, Music by U2, etc.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

Nope, never played it...

You can edit Civ3 too if you want.
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Well, download it man. Come on, whatch'a waiting for? Its only the greatest game ever made.

-Jam
                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

In a 1996 (I think) edition of Computer Gaming World, Civilization 1 was voted the best game of all time.

Comment

I played it a few years ago... after I had already played civ2. Even considering that Civ2 was better, I realized how the impact of Civ1 changed the whole industry.
                    I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Working...
                    X