Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced Hive player needed

moved to questions where it belonged
    Last edited by Lazerus; February 10, 2003, 20:53.
    Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

and im sure i posted this in questions .....
    Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

It might've got moved since it is aboot multiplayer. Oh, the infamy...

Comment

move it back, not getting any answers here

Comment

Originally posted by Gibsie
          It might've got moved since it is aboot multiplayer. Oh, the infamy...

Actually, it only appears from the subject to be about multiplay. When I first saw the subject line, I thought the thread was seeking a Hive player for (probably) a bad position in a PBEM.

Comment

yeah i know bad title, couldnt think of one at the time and i cant delete this thread either, will just repost in questions with different title, sorry for confusion.

Comment

Working...
            X