X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just curious,

Nimrod et.al...

What is the plan for the next turns...

Will they be played at any specific times?
    Will there be a turnchat?
    If it ain't broke, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

Don't look at me, that's president's job.

Comment

I have 4 more turns played. Now I am trying to find the time to post everything. What I dont get now, I will get within 10 hours.
        So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

Jippii, new smilies!

: pride:
          The Chuck Norris military unit was not used in the game Civilization 4, because a single Chuck Norris could defeat the entire combined nations of the world in one turn.
          - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

BTW whens gonna be the next elections, if there even would elections?
            The Chuck Norris military unit was not used in the game Civilization 4, because a single Chuck Norris could defeat the entire combined nations of the world in one turn.
            - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

er, they should've been done a while ago actually. first off though:

1) Am i still in office?
              2) Is anyone even playing this game anymore?

Comment

am I still in office? i keep paying attention to the game when it's running, but I don't post a lot is all.
                meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Everyone who was in office last month is still in so far this month. I havnt played a turn since I have not heard from hardly anyone. Id like the judges to put up elections and everyone to petition those who may be interested in playing so this game will stay alive. Maybe some from CTP2 and those who play CTP1 multiplayer. It would be a shame to see this game die.
                  So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

AAAARGH!

Where is everybody!
                    - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

• We have no president

Comment

• * Pave stops crying.
                        Well, if this game starts again and we have parties, I think we should have at least two parties, example The Lefties and The Righties, because if we have only one party, then all people goes to that only party and then we are almost in the same place as we started.
                        * Pave accidently looks on Frozzys post.
                        * Pave starts to cry again.
                        - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

• checkMate sits down on the mourners bench with Pave. We cry over the dearly departed CTP democracy game. She was a great lady taken before her time.
                          If it ain't broke, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

• I will leave everything in my dl archive thing. just in case intesest sparks again and this game will be played.

Comment

Working...
                            X