No announcement yet.

Le Café

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, okay quinns. As for there being time for an alternate solution, I agree. I don't beleive that war is the only option beyond diplomacy.

After all, we're probably not even going to actually declare war on Iraq. Why, then, do we trifle with the Geneva restriction of assassination?
    "The Enrichment Center is required to inform you that you will be baked, and then there will be cake"
    Former President, C3SPDGI

Comment

Lets hope
      Blessed Be

Comment

Actually I would prefer to see Sadam only "extracted." But for some reason this is against the rules, apparently the convention on war says that it is better to have tens or even hundreds of thousands killed in war rather than to mess with another countries sovereignty by assasination or otherwise removing the leadership.
        If it ain't broke, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

500th Post

*In the Background, the Ode to Joy starts coming up*

For a different topic of discussion.

Thud has now reached his 500th post!

*music is now very loud and celebratory*

*loud cheering, eventualy Thud motions for the applaud to quiet*

Yes, thank you. I am glad to have been a member of this community, and to have joined the ranks of those-with-avatars. Thus I announce a tremendous party to celebrate!

*more cheers*

"The Enrichment Center is required to inform you that you will be baked, and then there will be cake"
          Former President, C3SPDGI

Comment

So this is basically a mini-OTF where our posts add up to their postcount??? Hooray!

meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Congrats Thud

No smilies theres already plenty on the post already.

Oh go on then just the one

Comment

Anyway, to get back on topic... myself and others are creating a game called "Stella Polaris", baesed on all civ games, such as Alpha Centauri, Call to Power and Civilization.

I'm the Stella Polaris Project Manager, and Rasbelin is the PR Manager, StP Development Team manager. More information can be found at www.stellapolaris.info

We hope you will be able to join our discussions on our fora, the address for which is www.stellapolaris.info/forums

Comment

Originally posted by Quickbeam3
                  Ps have any of you seen three kings with gorge clooney i think it sums up the whole war rather nicely.
                  We three kings is stealing the gold

Comment

* mrmitchell jumps on the oppurtunity to spam up!

Really however.

Shouldn't we keep this to team bonding? I mean, it is just an OTF that counts for posts. No fooling.

Frozzy, you're...a...uh...you...

Frozzy, you make sure you always use your modship powers to the fullest extent.
                    meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Mitch, the whole point of this thread was to bond, get to know eachother better and discuss current events... but no spam, please. The last thing we want is Ming coming over and closing it, as that won't look good on my, and especially Locutus' record.

Comment

Ok on the whole bonding getting to know you stuff.

I like going to the cinema to see the latest films with my mates and enjoy computer games mainly stratergy.

What do you lot all like to do

PS Nothing daft like walking your pet three legged, blind salamander.

Comment

I like playing Chess (duh) and CTP

I'm 43 been married now 18 years, and have a daghter 14 years old.

Work as an electrical engineer, but really mostly just a hack programmer.

Get a fair number of chances a year to travel to California and Minnesota. Enjoy "short" trips.

And do like movies as well. That is just about my 2nd favorite contact sport after CTP.
                          If it ain't broke, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

Originally posted by Frozzy

Anyway, to get back on topic... myself and others are creating a game called "Stella Polaris", baesed on all civ games, such as Alpha Centauri, Call to Power and Civilization.

I'm the Stella Polaris Project Manager, and Rasbelin is the PR Manager, StP Development Team manager. More information can be found at www.stellapolaris.info

We hope you will be able to join our discussions on our fora, the address for which is www.stellapolaris.info/forums
                            I'll go reading...... seems very interesting.

Remeber me of what was called QuinnsCo a few years ago. Hell we got lots of (good) ideas then for a new game.

However I can't reveal anything as I do not know, if the people behind continued after the idea-brainstorm. If you are interested in knowing more, then ask Quinns/Franses. They might/might not be able to tell you more.
                            First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

* Frozzy does the Quinns ritual-call dance *

Comment

Quinnco ... Yes, we had some good ideas for a very good game. But good ideas, though very important, are relatively easy. It is in making the ideas come to fruition that is the real hard part (as you all know ) I really believe that if we could have made it happen, the Quinnco Game would have been much better than any of the Civ series games. Easier said than done, though.

Comment

Working...
                                X