X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teen ODs as chat teen "pals" egg him on

News story: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/stor...7p-52905c.html

Chat logs: http://www.ripperlogs.tk/

Thread on SDope from someone who knew the teen in question: http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/...hreadid=158648

All I can say, screw that idiot Smoke2K (and others) who egged him on, and screw him with a rusty pitchfork.

(Although I seem to remember a similar case here in Poly some time ago with Bill3000, although I can't remember the exact details.)
    Last edited by Stefu; February 3, 2003, 17:33.
    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Kind of like on-lookers screaming "Jump!" at someone on a ledge.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

At least that kid proved how hardcore he was. I bet he died happy knowing that ... either that or gagging on his own puke.

And screwing them with a rusty pitchfork is too good for them.
      If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Sounds sick.. and disturbing. I can't think of anything else to say, except that this makes me angry.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Ugh, I just read that entire chat log. That is some very disturbing stuff.
            http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

Thats really disturbing
              Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Sick...
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I just finished reading that log too.. that smoke2k sounds just like the guy I need to unleash my aggressions on. If I was his brother, I'd hunt him down and cripple him for life.
                  In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                  THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                  "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

sick

but I wouldn't put all the blame on smoke2k and the others. seems to me he would have killed himself anyway. we're all responsible for our own actions yadayada
                    CSPA

Comment

what are the backgrounds of these kids?

I know a couple of guys that take E, but that's so.... I have no words to describe it.

urgh.NSFW

Comment

As I said on CGN, I have some lemsip at hand. Someone egg me on whilst I put the kettle on
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

guns dont kill people. drugs kill people.
                          "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                          - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Nahhhh... idiots kill themselves... Darwin at work
                            Keep on Civin'
                            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

That guy would have ODed or commited suicide on his own anyways.
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                              X