I'm pretty neutral about it. :)
    4.76%
    Its okay :D
    38.10%
    I love it! :love:
    21.43%
    I'm a Banana. :dizzy:
    23.81%
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

i don't have it yet, and thus will watch this poll with interest
    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

To anyone who likes it:

HOW DO YOU GET PAST 200 PEOPLE?!This is painful....

Comment

I don't have Sim City 4, but I assume it's good so I voted that it's okay.
        "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Ras is a typical reason why I never trust online polls.
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Thanks for all the confidence.
            "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

13 votes.....5 posts.....

Come on people, post....

Comment

I, quite surprisingly, voted for "I love it". I got it expecting just another sim game, but it turned out to actually be strategy game, and quite an original one.
                Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

It's pretty nice, but I don't think I'll be able to keep playing it for more than a week.

Comment

It hard at best.

Comment

The God mode's pretty cool.

Comment

Come on people, post....
                        Yes, sir.

At first, I thought the game was beautiful, but waaaaay too hard. Thanks to this board, though, I've been able to get a few cities up'n'running, and the fun factor is growing considerably. I'm still challenged a bit with my rate of growth... How soon should I splurge for new stuff, etc., but I'll learn eventually.

Looking at the region view, and the interlocking urban sprawl, though... geekgasmic.

Question for players who are better than I am: How do you get the Industry City next to Residential/Commuter city thing to work? I've tried to set up cities strategically like that, but they only seem to work when balanced ("normal" city style). So what's the trick?
                        "I wrote a song about dental floss but did anyone's teeth get cleaner?" -Frank Zappa
                        "A thing moderately good is not so good as it ought to be. Moderation in temper is always a virtue, but moderation in principle is always a vice."- Thomas Paine
                        "I'll let you be in my dream if I can be in yours." -Bob Dylan

Comment

Simcity is good, but once I finnally started to get my city going, game performance started to drop dramatically. At 45k it takes forever to load, forever to save, and moving around the map is a pain.

I got a nice system, Amd xp 2000, 512 mb of pc2100 ram, and geforce 3 ti200. And yet it runs horribly. I've tried lowering the detail, it helps a bit, but not enough to leave it on horrible looking.

Performance issues have basically caused me to stop playing it.
                          By working faithfully eight hours a day, you may get to be a boss and work twelve hours a day.

Comment

Hooray for 3d!

I haven't gotten a city above 5000 yet, so I am dreading my metropolis.

Comment

I it

It's tough to get started, which is great

Originally posted by cinch
                              Question for players who are better than I am: How do you get the Industry City next to Residential/Commuter city thing to work? I've tried to set up cities strategically like that, but they only seem to work when balanced ("normal" city style). So what's the trick?
                              Did you remember that roads (not the small streets) are connected? (Just drag a road to the city edge, then you'll get a question)
                              This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Working...
                              X