X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gone Gold claims MOO3 Gold by 1/21/03

Road to Gold 16:55 HRS. EST

Master of Orion III

We've all been waiting on this one and it seems the wait is almost over. If everything goes according to plan, you should expect to see a "Gone Gold" announcement as early as Tuesday, 01/21/03. Thumbs up to Quicksilver for not pushing it out the door over the Holidays. Looks like EB's date of 02/25/03 is on target.

Now, once this one is on shelves, could you PLEASE get to work on a sequel to Conquest of the New World! Thanks.

I'll believe it when i see it.
    By working faithfully eight hours a day, you may get to be a boss and work twelve hours a day.

Comment

1/21/03 as if there are 21 months :P
      Americans...
      *giggles*
      Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Master of Orion III is in final regression testing, and will be released very soon. Date to be announced shortly.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Main_Brain
          Americans...
          *giggles*
          where you from main brain?
          While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

Comment

why do we have to open this up again
            While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

Comment

Originally posted by Main_Brain
              Americans...
              *giggles*

By working faithfully eight hours a day, you may get to be a boss and work twelve hours a day.

Comment

Just one more goup laying their hat on a claim of a gone gold date. I'll believe it when i see it, and i won't be holding my breath

Comment

Originally posted by vee4473
                  why do we have to open this up again
                  Apparently it is a strain to some. A date with a number greater than 12, makes it easy to handle, it is the 2/5/xx that are open to misinterpretation. But a quick look at their location often resolves it.

Comment

Date eh !!!

I assume if is TWO thousand and three we are talking about.

LOL
                    Frag Saddam 2003

Comment

At last !

There is a difference between americans and europeans NOT to argue about.
                      And if its only the date ... now I´m really happy
                      If you can´t beat them, join them ... and vice versa !

Comment

Now we just need to get 'em to say "fifteen twenty" instead of three twenty !!!
                        Frag Saddam 2003

Comment

This looks promising. Gone Gold has a solid track record.
                          "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
                          "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

We have to admit,
                            there is a possibility that the game goes gold on 21.01.2003 ()
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

I think you should look at apolyton review. First part was at 9. second at 16. and after last part it could be gold.

Comment

Working...
                              X