Diplomacy Replacement Player Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diplomacy Replacement Player Needed

I have been advised that one of the players in Hail to the Redskins Dip is very likely going to have to resign from the game soon, and I'm looking for a replacemnt before that might come into play. I'd prefer not to discuss which player publicly, but if you are interested in playing please contact me @ RUFFHAUS8@aol.com and I will give out the sordid details.

Gnu, this is your chance to get in! (wink, wink, nudge, nudge)
    What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Okay, I still need a replacement player for Native American Dip. Midshipman is being shipped out (literally). Take care of yourself, mate! The position is the Souix tribe. The Souix have a retreat to make from Pomo to Chumash or OTB.

Here's the map:

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

C'mon on, someone step up and help out. It's not a horrible position.
    What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

Ask my neighbor who just got killed off by the Creek

Comment

did the natives believe in Reincarnation?
        "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
        You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Working...
        X