2ond/3rd Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2ond/3rd Player

If it would be useful for me to step in as an additional player now that Sir Ralph has less time to devote to the game and Meshelic is having RL problems as well, I can. My hours are rather unstable at the moment - the hours I've been keeping and the hours I'd really like to get switched around to are completely out of sync (and this game is certainly not helping) - but I could play our turn if it comes in at a time when I'm available and Sir Ralph and Meshelic aren't.

Nathan

out of sync (and this game is certainly not helping)
    Know exactly what you mean

Yes, we do need a second player, so

edit:typo
    Last edited by alva; January 13, 2003, 05:57.
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

While I don't always agree with you, Nathan (I instinctively align with SR), I ultimately trust your judgement.

Three cheers for Nathan's commitment and active participation!!!
      The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

-Arrian
        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

I think we can use another player, especially since Meshelic isn't around very often. You can play the turns after my midnight, that should be 5pm for you. Soon after the day ends for you, our green hours begin, after which I return from work. I will send your email address to Legoland, our predecessor.

Comment

It's unfortunate. I won't be around too often until after my training.

I'm still around for now, but it would be a wise idea bring in a replacement....
            Former Supreme Military Commander of the Democratic Apolyton States, Term 8
            Former Chairman of Apolyton Labor Party

Comment

I don't think Nathan wants to replace you entirely Meshelic. He just brings up another option, if neither of us is available.

Comment

Working...
              X