• Time
  • Show
Clear All

testing if this thread is still open...
    Baal: "You dare mock me ?"
    O'Neill: "Baal, c'mon, you should know ... Of course I dare mock you."

Comment

okay, now to my actual post.

how many other civs are in this game and how many are also democracy-driven ?

why not advertise in forums of other games if being a citizen is not CTP-specific ?

did i get this right that the citizens can open the turn to see where the nation is at and base their decisions on that ?

how much power have the president and his ministers ?
      how often are they elected ? and do game turns or real time count for that ?

how detailed are the laws, the constitution, etc ?

do the players of the other civ(s) have access to each other's forums ? or what communication methods are used ?

Comment

Democracy is dead. Long live Communism!

Due to lack of interest, a succession game was started. Anyone who can play CTP is open to the game. All you need to do is download the game, play X amount of turns, the upload it for the next person. Until more poeple show interest in democracy, it is dead.
        So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

can i join this game?
          (if i can)HOW??
          thanx
          Never argue with an idiot. He'll take you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

there is no democracy game anymore, johny.
            but id be interested in joining one should we start a new one.
            but first id like my questions to be answered.

Comment

i dont no, you ll have to ask a more experienced player
              never played it, i was just interested.
              Anyways if you start a game count me in
              thanx
              Never argue with an idiot. He'll take you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

no, that request aimed towards the people who would want me in for another democracy game.

Comment

Well if we can get more than 5 poeple to participate and play, we could have a democracy. Then, Math, I will be happy to answer every question you have about the game.
                  So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

why not answer them before that ? it seems like most of the answers dont depend on the number of people we get, do they ?

Comment

Math, many questions would be answered if you set this forum to show all threads since the biginning. Then you would see the whole history of the democracy game in the other threads here. It is quite interesting, huge response initially, much dragging to set the constitution, everybody got bored, then just when it the game got going, no-one, and I mean nobody played the game anymore. Weird....
                      If it ain't broke, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

As I think about this sad history, it comes to mind that Birdman had a brilliant suggestion that went un-implemented. Birdman volunteered to lead a despot civ that would war against the democracy community as one of the "AI." I think this one addtion may have made the game more interesting, and may have even kept it alive.

Comment

I tried to get Birdy and quinns banned from this forum for the game but got no reply. So, I did try.

Comment

do or do not, there is no try

Comment

NO it wasn't Kalius's fault that the tyrant civ was not implemented. It was the democracy game community that didn't quite follow through and really set the game up with Bird and/or Quinns driving a Civ.

Comment

we could start out a game with several human civs (one-person tyrants as usual), with a, now read that, maximum turn rate.
                                then, we fill one civ after the other with interested people until there are enough for a democracy.
                                we could develop kind of a triumvirate system for the tyrant civs, filling up to 3 players, then stopping, so that it is not the same thing as a one-player civ and the demo-civ isnt too easy prey.

Comment

Working...
                                X