Here's another!
    Attached Files
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I don't know this guy either!
      Attached Files

Comment

This thread will be as long lived as nuclear inspector in North Korea.
        Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
        -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Originally posted by Starchild
          This thread will be as long lived as nuclear inspector in North Korea.
          I don't see why -- we've had countless picture threads that basically recycle the same two or three pictures over and over again, so why would this picture thread get the axe?
          Attached Files

Comment

I hope this works:

Edit: I suck

Comment

Hey! There's already a post ugly people picture thread !
              I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

I wish I didn't know this guy

Edited by ming... I don't think so...
                Last edited by Ming; January 12, 2003, 13:16.
                "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

My eyes!
                  I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Saluti
                    "Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else.
                    The trick is the doing something else."
                    — Leonardo da Vinci
                    "If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
                    "In vino veritas" - Plinio il vecchio

Comment

poste ante deletia
                      "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                      You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Oh, come on. It's one thing to put in "poste ante deletia" when it's one of the first posts of a questionable thread (which admittedly accounts for all of my threads), but what's the point of "posting ante deletia" when a mod has already posted on the thread? For crying out loud...

Comment

Oh wait, gotta stay in the spirit of the thread.
                          Attached Files

Comment

...what mod?
                            "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                            "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

a pic of one of my friends doing one of his favourite hobbies got deleted for some unknown reason...
                              "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                              "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Working...
                              X