Rest in peace, Oolong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rest in peace, Oolong

Oolong, the rabbit with strange objects on top of his head, as featured in avatars on Apolyton not too long ago, has passed away.

Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

RIP
    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

RIP Oolong.

Attached Files
      Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Time for a nice stew methinks, with pancakes
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

yeah, I'm fed up with the Stew we have at the moment.
          Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
          "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Awww that's too bad.

Sleep easy, bunny-wunny.
            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Let's honor the bunny's memory by refraining from posting that stupid pancake picture ever again.
              "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
              "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Why? It's a tribute to his life!
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

It's a stupid tribute.
                  "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                  "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

the funeral was beautiful
                    CSPA

Comment

This is a bit ot, but I figured I'd share this. This is probably the first time in my life, when I have the "I dunno if I should cry or laugh" moment. I don't even know the bunny, not even by name before this thread, so I just click and go see what's this all about. It looks so sad I have allmost tear in my eye. Then suddenly, feeling sad, looking at the bunny in the grave, I just start laughing hysterically.
                      And I have very little alcohol in my veins, only little...

Comment

Heartless bastard Finn...

Comment

Think I'll go spend some time with our bunny.
                          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

yeah.. the bunny in the grave was kind of... sexy if you know what I mwan
                            CSPA

Comment

Originally posted by Gangerolf
                              yeah.. the bunny in the grave was kind of... sexy if you know what I mwan
                              A rabbit necrophile

I can't say I feel much really, I wouldn't bat an eyelid at eating the fella, so why should I feel sorrow if it has died of natual causes?
                              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                              X