X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Scenario - Fellowship of the Ring

Favored Flight has completed the Trilogy:

To La Fayette, as fine a gentleman as ever trod the Halls of Apolyton

From what I understand of that Civ game of yours, it's all about launching one's own spaceship before the others do. So this is no big news after all: my father just beat you all to the stars once more. - Philippe Baise

How is it?
    Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Superb graphics, as always, and good fun if you like RPGs and Tolkein. It was a bit linear for my taste and I'm a fan of neither RPGs or Tolkein (heresy ).

Still, it's beautiful to look at and obviously very faithful to the books, from what little I can remember of them.
      http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.ph...ory:Civ2_Units

Comment

I thought it was excellent. Apart from the great graphics, FF is able to create scenarios that stay true to the story while keeping them interesting to play.

There are plenty of scenario-making techniques to admire and secrets to discover. And as with the other two, I've never been able to win them with the first try, while still making it believable I'll be able to win with some practice...

I prefer sophisticated small-scale scenarios like this over large-scale war scenarios, and I love Tolkien...

Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Wow! Those are some graphics!

I'll have to try this out when I get back to school next week!

Comment

Very very nice looking indeed. (I'd gotten the impression somehow that FF wasn't doing anything else for civ... ).
            dling now.

Comment

Thanks for the praise!

Originally posted by ravagon
              Very very nice looking indeed. (I'd gotten the impression somehow that FF wasn't doing anything else for civ... ).
              dling now.
              I think you weren't alone in that impression. But, I'm still here. In fact I'm working on my next scenario too.
              Favoured Flight

Comment

I ran out of time on my first try.
                Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                X