Togas, an update.
a bit more certain than last time, but still not fully decided yet, is that we are going to invade ND. We are trying to get into contact with both them and GoW, but so far without much luck. However, ND is at this moment about equal size in military, and has possibilities left for upgrades (they have been in mobilization for a while now). It is a bit of a battle against the odds, but that is exactly what we're aiming for.
If we want to succeed, there are a few things we must get:
1. First of all: We need ND to invade us on Stormia. Without this, their defences will be too good to penetrate. Of course, we'll try to sink as many of their transports as possible, but we're counting that one of the ways of doing a lot of damage is to give 1, or a couple of our cities to ND.
2. we need diversions. And we've got a big one here: Legoland. We will be sending troops asap, but the whole point is that we can only send a couple, and must pretend we send a lot. ND is doing the same more or less, one of the reasons to attack you on RP would be to draw our troops away from Stormia. We are going to play into that, and give them some MIs, possibly a few tanks to harrass them with.
3. This is also were you would probably fit in best. Obviously, you need to worry about your defenses in Estonia. But the troops already under way, to Legoland or ND, should probably be best diverted to Legoland. This, 'to claim back your territory' in public, but in reality to draw as much troops as possible from Bob so that we can attack ND.
4. You should be 2 or 3 turns from landing your troops (I haven't looked at the save so don't know your exact position), but please coordinate landing with us
. We will try to get troops up there asap. We hope you will still have cities over there at that time. (hum... sidenote... let me get back to you on this.) If we can time it so that 1 or 2 turns after landing on Legoland we invade ND, it would be perfect to draw forces.
5. propaganda. We are trying to set up a campaign, so that it seems like we are going back to Legoland. If at all possible, we'll try to lure them into invading us. Please don't blow our story here. In no way should ND suspect that we're aiming for them, or there is no chance of success.
Okay, back to those cities. Right now, you can't defend them, and it will take another turn at least before you can land troops to do. My suggestion is the following: Whatever you can hold, you keep. ND will be pushing on next turn, so if you've got size 2 cities left, draft a MI. The other cities would probably be best in our hands, so give them back for now. I don't think ND will attack us yet, and we can put a defender in there (that doesn't mean we will put a defender in there, this will depend on what we can do with the limited troops we do have). When you are ready to land, we give them back to you. Coordination is key.
Lastly, one very important request. I was not aware of it, or would have warned you. It seems you are blocking our transport lines, blocking harbors even. Please stop! We need to get our transports to Lego or to ND, and are still building ships everywhere. Aeson just warned me that Hurricane is about to finish a BB, and to quote: "It will
be leaving port next turn whether RP is still there or not.
Timing is everything, so far the schedule is to attack ND in 4 turns, but losing one ship for one turn can mess everything up. So please, stay 1 tile out of our harbors! The whole sea between Stormia and Legoland is free of enemy ships (except a few Voxian pickets), so use the room you've got.
Okay. Any questions: shoot. We would still want more info of course.