Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I take people off my ignore list?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I take people off my ignore list?

-
    “...This means GCA won 7 battles against our units, had Horsemen retreat from 2 battles against NMs, and lost 0 battles.” --Jon Shafer 1st ISDG

Don't know really

I tried putting you on my ignore list(no personal reason, just to see if I could help you out)
    But now I seem to have the same problem
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Click on your 'control panel' (top of the page, middle of the screen), next to APOLYTON

Then click 'edit ignore list' (middle of the screen, slightly up and to the right)

Then delete the names you want removed.

and don't worry, most members are more intelligent then I am
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

Originally posted by alva

and don't worry, most members are more intelligent then I am
        Is that a good or a bad thing?

Comment

but TempLeland is still ignored
          “...This means GCA won 7 battles against our units, had Horsemen retreat from 2 battles against NMs, and lost 0 battles.” --Jon Shafer 1st ISDG

Comment

@MJW
            do you mean in your profile?

or in the thread?

(some older threads will do this, no matter what..)

Comment

Working...
            X