No announcement yet.

Inter Site Demo Game Invitation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As long as we can attach files in that forum...

E_T
    Come and see me at WePlayCiv
    Worship the Comic here!
    Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

Originally posted by E_T
      As long as we can attach files in that forum...

E_T
      Very good point, E_T, this is a MUST
      Former Supreme Military Commander of the Democratic Apolyton States, Term 8
      Former Chairman of Apolyton Labor Party

Comment

I still cant attach files. Maaaaaarrrrrrk!!!!!!!!
        :-p

Comment

Ok guys, discussion thread is now open over at 1BC.

Discussion thread

This is the place to go to iron out the exact rules and game play issues we'll be using. To avoid it turning into a big confused mess it would be handy if you could organize a couple of spokespeople to debate there on your behalf, although this is of course entirely up to you.

Hope to see you in there soon.

Kentonio

Comment

I highly recommend multiplayer demo games, for those who haven't played them yet, in addition to the strategy discussioins, there are trust issues that add a great new dimension to the game. I just hope that the Apolytoners pick a civ I like, and policies I agree with.

Comment

I'm completely in favor of a multisite DemoGame. I lmight go with a French Speaking team if we're enough to make one
              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Hi guys...

... do you have a representative in the UN Forum at 1BigCommunity yet?

/Omni

Comment

I'm in - if I read the previous posts correctly - these Apolyton players are also in:

Spiffor, Kloreep, GhengisFarb, adaMada, realpolitic.

Unclear about:

Meshelic, CalcII and Sheik.

I'm sure if we put a call out for members, with more details on the game, the opponents, the parameters, etc, we would get a larger response. A Call to Arms!!!

I would suggest that even with the 6 who are in that we could make this work. The Vox Controli team in the ptw-demo game works great with just the 5 of us.

I do not mind being the contact person and organizer here at Apolyton, unless one of the aforementioned individuals are dying to to it. Let me know.
                  Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

I'd like to join, but assuming that I am elected to the position of FAM I will be unable to actively participate until at least term 8 is over.
                    "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
                    And the truth isn't what you want to see,
                    Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
                    - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

We are looking at at least a month until we get all the details worked out i would think. We just need a representative at the moment at the UN to fight your corner over the rules you want to play under. Naervod is representing CFC, im representing CDG and I believe Mongoose is representing 1BC. Once you pick someone just come along to the UN and we'll start the debate.

Kentonio

Comment

I can join, but it's the last DG I'm joining. 1=Good, 2=Stressed, 3=Spontaneous Failure of Bodily Systems.

I dunno wtf 4 equals, but I can handle 3.
                        meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio
                          We are looking at at least a month until we get all the details worked out i would think. We just need a representative at the moment at the UN to fight your corner over the rules you want to play under. Naervod is representing CFC, im representing CDG and I believe Mongoose is representing 1BC. Once you pick someone just come along to the UN and we'll start the debate.

Kentonio
                          To my fellow Apolytonians. I am up for representing Apolyton.

But I am reasonably new to the site. 3rd month - post count 670. Member of demo game, very active member of PTW-demo game, 3 Apolyton pbem games.

If one of the longer-standing members wants to step up, I will understand. But I am more than willing to be Apolyton's rep. I would have a discussion with those interested in playing to get some idea of our preferences on game rules/set-up before I went to the UN.

So please let me know.
                          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

I'm in too... but in the frenchspeaking team Spiffor mentionned above
                            We're 8 at the moment, so it sounds like we could make it. If some other frenchies wants to join us, check here . I promise you that we won't play in PINK
                            "Great artists have no country."
                            -Alfred de Musset

Comment

kentonio - OK for two teams?

An Apolyton Regular Team and an Apolyton French Team.

(and I think they should be required to play the French )

Comment

Note that this is not a strictly Apolyton team... Most players come from a french forum and don't post at Apolyton's one, but some frenchspeaking Apolyton members prefer to join this french team
                                "Great artists have no country."
                                -Alfred de Musset

Comment

Working...
                                X