This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Factual Account of the State of My Bowels, Impartially Considered

I'll tell you what, I've seldome had such a sickly season in this regard, though I'm ok this last 2 weeks. My doc said, "there's something going around". I said, "what?", he said, "the grunge" with a smile. Then I see all these cruise ships coming into port and half the people have the um, "grunge". Some people were carried off on stretchers! Lots of people have missed work at my store and their story is always the same...

I'm curious to see if this is a worldwide phenominon so please give an suscinct account of your bowels, thanks.
    The state of my bowels has been mildly unsettled of late.
    16.67%
    Waa, it's been awful!
    25.00%
    I'm right as a bananna, nary a hint of a rumble in the nether regions.
    58.33%
    Last edited by Lancer; January 4, 2003, 08:49.
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

They've been fine as long as I get my roughage. Last weekend I was away for a few days and I had a crap diet, which meant that I was soon sh*tting rusty piss...but things are right again...
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

oh, great, it's another one of those "let's digust everyone" threads.

( )
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Check out the Ratemypoo.com website if you are that interested in bowel movements.
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

thats foul SD
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Certainly is.

Comment

I did a thread about ratemypoo...needless to say the thread was locked
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                I did a thread about ratemypoo...needless to say the thread was locked
                I gave yours a 3. It had no artistic talent.

Comment

[rhetorical]Seriously though,what is so interesting about **** that people feel compelled to talk about it?[/rhetorical]

Comment

You could say that about anything, many people find excreta particularly fascinating, especially the coprophiles amongst us
                    Speaking of Erith:

Comment

I've been feeling under the weather too. I think I've fallen slightly ill because I come here to Apolyton and one minute threads are there and the next I can't find them any where. It's amazing how five star threads just turn out to be a figmint of my imagination.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Coprophiles, are that like brown-nosers?

Comment

Oerdin, yeah well, **** happens.

*I'm not profane, I type the stars.

Comment

What ironic timing. Yesterday, I underwent a sigmoidoscopy.

Results: everything A.O.K. (except for extensive diverticulosis, of which I was already well aware).

Looks like you folks will have to put with me for a looooong time.

Comment

Zkribbler, is that where they shove something up your sigmoid?

Glad to hear you're ok

Comment

Working...
                              X