• Show
Clear All

• World's Most Thankless Jobs

Being a mod here would be one I guess

Parking policeman.

Garbage collector.

Security X-ray machine Operator.

Taxi driver.
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Isn't being a mod here redundant with the third one on your list?
    When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

inv.banker
      Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
      Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
      Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Are there any other?
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Customer service rep

DROT Infiltrative
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I can think of a horrable thankless job. About three years ago in San Diego a sewer line ruptured and created this huge lake of raw sewage. The problem was the main shut off valve was right next to the break so one of the city workers had to swim into the sewage lake and manually shut off the line.

Talk about a sh!tty job!
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working at McDonalds?

Toilet attendant?

Comment

The binmen have been off since before Christmas, and there's a full rotting chicken breast in one of the bags I dumped just about then...

Well, serves 'em right for having holidays, the skivers
                yada

Comment

Well, my bro thought of this one - the guy who watches you pee through a small "black" hole at an "infrared" public toilet and flushes manually after you leave
                  Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                  Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                  Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

school bus driver..uuuuggghhhhh
                    The only reason I was gone for so long was because I hate you people!!!

Comment

Wasn't there a thread here once about the guy in Singapore zoo who had to gather, um, samples from the male animals?
                      yada

Comment

uuuccckkkkkkk!
                        The only reason I was gone for so long was because I hate you people!!!

Comment

Being Americas foreign minister

* alva ducks *
                          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

What about the guys that stroke racing horses in order to get their sperm?
                            I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Teacher: So what does your dad do Jonny?

Jonny: Oh, he jerks off horses all day.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                              X